Happy Monday, darlings... today's card up for your consideration and enjoyment is 2 of Cups. 2 of Cups is connection, intimacy, a joining together, romance and attraction. This card is often understood as a romance card but I think that this card casts a wider net and includes intimate relationships. You "get" someone and they "get" you. This can be your mentor, teacher, child, sister, best friend; the person who looks into your eyes and sees the soul shining back at him; to me that is what 2 of Cups can mean.
1. The person who knows me most is... and their presence in my life is like...
2. I feel really understood by this person...it is a connection that is like...
3. I need to allow more people to connect with me in the following ways...
4. I am lacking true intimate connection in my life and it affects me in the following ways...
5. I am going to invite more intimacy in my life by letting others in, trusting others, accepting others as they are and beginning that path by doing...
3/25/2013 04:50:35 am
This is an adorable card. Would love to see the rest of the deck. Is it all bunnies?
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.
Subscribe below to get my daily blog posts right in your email!
M.S. in Organizational Psychology and Leadership