Can someone tell me which deck?
The Queen is a court card and court cards generally are expressed as a person, a personality type you need to adopt (or drop) or an action.
For Today's Tarot Connection we are concerned with home. The Queen/Pentacles always can find a spot for that ailing plant, another broken winged animal (or friend) to nurse back to health, and her stoop would probably be filled with herbs and bird feeders aplenty.
This Queen considers her home a haven for herself and for others, as well as a personalized extension of the natural world. This Queen is also very practical and resourceful, whether it be broken things or broken people she works to create a safe, healing bower filled with love, food and a trustworthy ear. (notice the bunnies at her feet? I love that!)
Without pretension, judgements, or much finesse she always welcomes you to her comfortable, loving home.
1. Is your home a comfortable safe haven for yourself and for others?
2. Have you allowed the healing power of nature in your home? If not, what can you do to bring a little green into your home?
3. Are you a trustworthy person? Do secrets and confidences stay with you or do they slip out (even just a little)? What can you do to create a safer atmosphere for those within your influence?
4. Can you accept others as they are (including their broken places) without judgement?
Of course he is a King of Wands
Monday's draw up for your reflection is King of Wands. King of Wands embodies radiant charisma, outgoing athleticism, vibrant health, and bold and creative action. Men and women alike are drawn to the warmth this King radiates out to others; utterly confident in his decisions and approach he shines charm on others and dissipates insecurity, indecision and doubt as a natural leader.
King of Wands is action-oriented, often leaping in then figuring out the details as he goes along. He learns by doing and has no hesitation in taking a leadership role and going after what he wants. Sometimes you have to leap before you look, and this King? He is all about that.
1. What are you over-thinking instead of taking action on? What is truly stopping you?
2. Who needs your leadership, enthusiasm and radiant energy right now?
3. People tend to become more cautious and careful as they get older; think back to a time when you were filled with bright, creative energy; what can you do to embody more of that in your life today? Think back to a time when you were that person and ask yourself what you can do to be more of that now?
Subscribe below to get my daily blog posts right in your email!