Tarot of the Cat People
6 of Pentacles in one word is generosity. Giving to others, seeing that others have a need you can fulfill and compassion in action to create succor is the tone of this card. Often we are so focused on what we lack that we do not give thanks for the blessings we do have in our lives. Gratitude is the first step, and giving generously of oneself is the second. Indeed it is the only way to live within the spirit of Abundance; giving it away and knowing that you will be given to in return.
1. I am grateful for the following abundance in my life... I give back by doing...
2. There was once a time where I was in need and this person helped me out, asking for nothing in return. this is what happened and this is how I was forever changed by that generosity.
3. I plan on giving more to live within the energy of Abundance, I am going to do the following...
Happy Monday Everyone! This Monday brings us the diligent effort of 8 of Pentacles, a very apt "Monday" card if I ever saw one. 8/Pentacles is truly the card of honing your craft, paying attention to details, spending time alone to focus on a project, being in the all consuming place of flow.
Studies show that despite our claims of being efficient multitaskers, we are in fact terrible at multitasking and the endless beeps, chirps and dings are hammering away at our collective efforts to focus on any one particular task. 8 of Pentacles calls us turn it all off and truly focus on what we need to get done, create, make -- to give birth to something new for this world.
1. What do you need to work on today?
2. What needs your total focus and attention?
3. What have you been putting off that, once begun, will fill you with purpose?
Subscribe below to get my daily blog posts right in your email!